Learning is an organization’s only sustainable competitive advantage. In a global economy where business moves at lightspeed,
your people must stay ahead of the curve in terms of the latest technologies, methodologies, processes,
strategies and skills in order to stay competitive. Simulation and dynamic business modeling
help to effectively project knowledge through your organization quickly, securely and efficiently.
Harness the power of simulations to dynamically model your business rules, relationships,
policies, and procedures, Offer trainees the ability to engage in decision-making while circumventing
the risk and prohibitive costs of undertaking the actual activities.
- Update the skills of your existing employees
- Provide orientation for new hires
- Train employees on new processes and procedures
- Develop managerial skills
- Convey rules, policies, and principles
- Comply with continuing education requirements established by federal regulators
- Train customers on using your products
- Offer value-added information to your best customers
- Allow customers to ‘test drive’ your products and services
Sales Force Orientation and Training
- Train your teams on new products and services quickly
- Develop sales and customer relations skills
- Provide in-depth information on current product offerings
To see a demonstration of Knowledge Fountain e-learning simulations, or to request more information,
click here to contact us.